Today at 1:30 PM the House Finance Committee will be hosting representatives from organizations working to help provide economic relief during this very difficult time. Visit akl.tv to hear from:
- Joe Schierhorn, President and CEO, Northrim Bank
- Jon Bittner, Executive Director, Small Business Development Center
- Bill Popp, President and CEO, Anchorage Economic Development Corporation
- Julie Saupe, President and CEO, Visit Anchorage
- Jim Dodson, Fairbanks Economic Development Corporation
- Robert Venables, Executive Director, Southeast Conference
- Todd MacManus, President & CEO, First Bank in Ketchikan
All of these representatives will be sharing the ways in which
Alaskans can start getting help during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Also, tomorrow (Saturday) at 9:00 AM, the House Health & Social Services Committee will be hearing from the Department of Health and Social Services and the Division of Public Assistance on COVID-19 response and state resources available to help Alaskans.
Once again, that link is akl.tv. If you miss either of these meetings, you can find archived meetings here.