THORNE BAY IS ADVERTISING FOR AN EMERGENCY HIRE TO MANAGE CARES FUNDING AND WRITE GRANTS FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES
- Job Title: Emergency Grant Writer – Project Employee
- Pay Rate: $ TBA
- Pay Grade: DOE
- Department: Administration
Under the general direction of the Mayor, the Emergency Grant Writer is responsible for the overall applications and compliance to all CARES monies and grant applications and documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Become familiar with all C.A.R.E.S. funding authorized expenditures and permitted uses, permitted emergency funding and/or grants available to all governments due to the COVID-19 emergency health crisis.
- Write and submit grant applications.
- Track and account for all funding as per regulations.