The Thorne Bay Library is looking for a Volunteer Librarian.
- Ability to deal with the public in a friendly and professional manner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to cooperate & work within a team framework
- Understand library concepts/methodology
- Ability to administer library budget and grants
Applications are due not later than September 13th by 4:00 p.m.
Interested persons should contact the City Clerk at (907) 828-3380, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for application and further information.